Linggo, Hunyo 9, 2013

Not So Long, Good Bye, Summer.

     just woke up from a nap....again. The thought of school ebbs both my physical and mental energy. :( I'm really not ready to let go of this summer. </3 There's just so much to keep. Earth-shaking revelations, days well-spent with people closest to my heart, once in a life time experience, tests of faith and character and all the roller coaster circumstances that continue to lead me closer to Jesus, etc...

      Thank You so much for my TRANSCENDENT summer, Lord. It's beyond the limits of an ordinary experience.You never fail me to show me how awesome and interesting life is with You. It's about time I go back to reality of being a ......student. I may not like it and I don't know what's in store for me this upcoming school year, but remind me that You are with me everywhere. 

     Give me the strength and courage to walk in faith and remind me of your Majesty even when life gets so busy. I am already expectant that there'll be more adventures and tests that will test my true character. I pray for patience. Patience to endure whatever hardships I am yet to experience. I also pray for protection. Protection from spiritual attacks and that I may acknowledge You in all that I do in my daily life, because Your Word says :  “In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.”  (Proverbs 3:6). 

I lift up everything to You, Father. 

 MARCH 2013:

Grandma's 80th Birthday
Food Trip with Cousins
Sleep over with Auntie Susie and cousins

 
Kinect Nights 
Grandma's 80th Birthday
Joy ride w/ Cousins

Trip to the North and Southside 
APRIL: 

Lunch with the Four.



Daily view at our place in the province.

 

Sunset bonding w/ cousins. 
 THE TREE!!! ...
where I spent most of my quiet
 time for the month of April.
View at my uncle's place.
MAY:
 Beach with Achi & Myles.
(Thank You so much guys for visting me by water
all the way to the province!!). 
Appreciate it very much.











Paolo Avelino at the Larena Fiesta
PBA Legends Showdown at Larena
 Ogie Alcasid, Rachel Alejandro,
Jessa Zaragosa and Dingdong Avanzado for LP
 The campaign bus.

 Uncles with other LP Candidates
 & Celebrity Guests
 LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE. UNFORGETTABLE!! :)
GDC HIGHLIGHTS (Video) 
 Roomies in Manila <3
With the Singles Ministry :)
(c) Ate Cicil 
With some of the CCF-Cebu friends.
Grandpa's Death Anniversary
Almost-complete Villa family photo :)
Grandpa's Death Anniversary Night.
Country Club with the Sheeps! :)
we got to pray for each other as we enjoyed this view.
Basically, spent most days for the month of May with ya guys.. :))
(Forever blessed and thankful for this friendship.
I wouldn't be where I am today w/o you, guys! 
Love you so much, sheeps!!)  
JUNE:
FOUR Reunion 






Sorry for the unorganized photos and thoughts... Hahahaha I'm not so sure what i'm doing here. Honestly too lazy for blogs but yeah.. :) Trying this one out. We'll see how "far" I can survive posting. :)

#LoveYouJesus




3 komento:

  1. wow this is so gudjab ate EV. God indeed blessed your summer. Now you have enough strength to face the school year. :D

    #gudjab

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thank you kuya niks!!!:) always praying for you!!:) God bless kuya nikki!!:)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I'm so blessed to see young (or younger :D ) people like you worshiping and serving the Lord. I pray that God will continue to mold you into Christ-likeness and that He will use you for His honor and glory. :)

    TumugonBurahin